Criterion-on-Demand videos, available through our Learn360 video database, offers access to popular feature films. These films:
- Can be used in classrooms, after school, or for fundraising but not for private at-home viewing
- Users can stream or download titles
- Titles can be requested, if available.
Since some videos have mature content, only staff can access these videos using a special username and password, available from your school's library staff.
To see what's available,
Access at school or from home by going to the My Apps page. Staff can access the My Apps page from home by accessing it through the staff section of the board website.
If you are having difficulty logging in please see How To Sign in, Search, & Create Playlists in Learn 360
- Select Brightspace by D2L.
- Select The Green Tools button.
Elementary and secondary students can access through teacher-provided links.
- Go to the drop-down menu in the upper left corner and scroll to where it says “Premium Content: Criterion on Demand.”
To find feature films appropriate for your students’ grade level:
1. Go to Advanced Search beside the search box.
2. Under the Search Options dropdown list choose Criterion on Demand.
3. Under Select Filters choose the appropriate grade under that filter option. If necessary, choose the required language filter to only get results in that language.